31/05/2011

Xclusif : Luka Modric tak nak pi mana-mana.....

 

Luka Modric yang menjadi target MU dan Chelsea telah memberitahu bahawa dia akan kekal di White Spurs. Ini perbualan sebelum perlawanan kelayakan Euro 2012 antara Croatia menentang Georgia.

"Everybody wants to know what will happen with me.
I'm trying to stay calm, as my national team has a really important match coming.
So I will tell you the same as always - my club status is the same as it was before.
That doesn't mean that I'm bothered with leaving Tottenham.
I'm not thinking about that every hour and every minute."
I'm happy at White Hart Lane - my status is great, the fans like me and I do have everything I need.
But then again, when you experience playing in the Champions League, you want to keep playing in this tournament."

Komen Daddy
Agak agak ada lagi tak harapan MU dan Chelsea? Rasanya ada sebab Redknapp ada bagitahu kalau tawaran ok..boleh runding lagi....dah macam nak beli sofa rumah pulak

Sumber : BBC.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment